Customer Support System Operations Manager at Sprout Social
At Sprout Social, we pride ourselves on being an industry leader in User Experience, Employee Experience and our Customer Experience. As we incorporate B2C real time ethics into our B2B customer base, we are seeking an individual excited to co-own support operations, enabling us to deliver the real time Voice of Customer across our Sprout teams.
Our world-class Customer Support team acts as Sprout Social’s resident product experts to help our 25,000 customers worldwide, including Evernote, GrubHub, West Elm and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout's Support Team to answer the toughest questions and solve problems on the Sprout Social platform every day.
Sprout is regarded as a standout leader in Customer Support across SaaS organizations, and we are actively focusing on delivering proactive solutions and seamless experiences for Sprout customers. This role will be teams liaison to our Data and IT teams and will be responsible to own our CRM standards, reporting/dashboards and customer/employee communication systems. We are looking for someone who can truly innovate, execute and scale our support systems— pushing the envelope and helping us deliver industry-leading customer support experiences.
If you are a data driven, innovative leader looking to empower and define systems, routines and metric reporting standards for our Support team, we'd love to hear from you.
Our current toolkit includes Zendesk, SFDC, SQL, Jira/Atlassian, Apex/Python, ETL, database management tools, data visualization tools, and more. While you don't need to be an expert in all of these skills to be successful, a strong understanding of some and an excitement to learn the rest are vital to this role.
Within 1 month, you will...
- Complete Sprout Social’s new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout Social team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
- Begin developing familiarity with our business, platform, and applications, as well as our company’s key metrics.
- Meet with external teams, including IT, Data Science, Sales/Success and Engineering
- Help set a framework for our company-wide Customer Experience metric dashboard(s).
- Gain an understanding on current systems, operations and opportunities.
- Build and advise on 6 month project roadmap for CRM and Channel Management.
Within 3 months, you will…
- Execute on 50% of Project Roadmap referenced above
- Establish scrum routines for Support & Cross Sprout Communications
- Partner to help establish workforce management tools/standards
- Deploy company wide Customer Experience metric dashboard(s).
Within 6 months, you will...
- Execute on 100% Project Roadmap and define year forward.
- Deliver tool improvements that better the employee and customer experiences-reducing contacts and resolution times.
- Discover and utilize AI and automation tools within our CRM systems.
- Evaluate and advise on proactive tools/solutions.
Within 12 months, you will…
- Partner with Data/IT teams to push support data into business intelligence systems
- Synchronize and optimize support systems with cross org systems (E.g, Zendesk + Salesforce).
- Co-drive operations for the world leading SaaS support organization.
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop or the Seattle Waterfront
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here (1) Equal Opportunity Employment Poster (2) Sprout Social's Affirmative Action Statement (3) Pay Transparency Statement.
Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!