Customer Technical Support Engineer - FR (H/F/D) at Jot Locker
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we are storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As part of its growing activities, Dailymotion is looking to enforce its Customer Support team.
As a Technical Support Engineer, your objective will be to guide our clients during their onboarding and offer them continuous support along their Dailymotion journey by replying to their product and technical questions.
You will be working among the Operation team and you will have to synchronize and orchestrate with different internal teams (including the Sales team, Product team, Content team, and Engineering team) in order to solve client issues or collect information.
Reporting to the Customer Support Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Interact with customers and provide guidance and knowledge to their products, services, or technical inquiries.
- Investigate, diagnose, troubleshoot clients requests, and identify solutions to resolve their issues.
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to partners within our SLA.
- Ensure requests follow-up, from the reception of the request to its resolution.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Stay up-to-date with product changes and updates and adapt your replies and agent workflows.
- Create new internal documentation (Knowledge Base) and client-side documentation (Help center) and improve existing ones.
- Ensure good communication across the different teams you will work with.
About your experience:
- BS/MS Engineering degree in relevant field or equivalent qualifications by years of experience.
- At least two years of technical support experience within a similar customer service role.
- Proven track record in hands-on problem-solving.
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with Zendesk & JIRA is a plus.
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- Investigator, you like to solve problems and investigate technical issues.
- Communicator, you’re at ease to sum-up, document, or explain complex situations.
- Adaptable with your routine, you’ll have to learn and change your replies and workflows based on the new features developed on a regular basis.
- Eager to learn, you’re curious about web technologies and best practices.
- Service-minded, you like to help people and guide them to solve an issue.
- Team player, you’re at ease to synchronize with a lot of people and always think as a team.
- Composure, you’re able to stay calm and take scalable decisions, sometimes in urgent situations.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York
Start Date: depending on your availabilities
Contract Type: Full-time and Permanent contract
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plans Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Co-parental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands / Dailymotion traditions…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback reviews)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time Off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
� Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)