Job Description Summary
A CCC Customer Trainer is primarily responsible for facilitating training to our Insurance Company clients through in-person and remote delivery methods. Customer Training additionally supports CCC’s customers in automotive and OEM markets as business needs and availability allow.
This client facing role requires up to 90% travel and also involves detailed webinar deliveries and the dissemination of training materials via email and electronic tutorials.
Preparation, follow-up, and internal reporting are an integral part of the position residing under the umbrella of Learning Services and reportable directly to the Customer Training Manager. The ability to work and travel independently, adhere to expense policy and effective time-management are keys to success.
Responsibility for the preparation of high-quality customer training experience by:
- Understanding customer’s training needs
- Acquisition of Customer Knowledge
- Creation of Training Materials within the team’s formatting guidelines
- Contributing to Training Materials by working with Senior
- Trainer/Training Manager Participating in Internal & External Dry Runs
- Training Material Preparation
Responsibility for the delivery of high-quality customer training experience by:
- Familiarity with Training Documentation
- Knowledge of CCC Product Suite
- Adapting to Customer Workflow
- Demonstrating the feature functionality and benefits of CCC product to client end user
Responsibility for adherence to CCC Corporate Guidelines & Customer Training Team expectations by:
- Managing Travel Arrangements
- Operating within Fiscal Guidelines
- Submitting Expense Reports
Responsibility for timely internal communication and reporting on training effectiveness:
- Daily reports on training status and progress
- Customer Satisfaction Index survey distribution
- Timely dissemination of Trainer’s Trip Report to internal groups
- Coordination with support resources for training follow up
Overall Customer Training Team Responsibilities:
- Effective Communication
- Partnering with Team Members
- Sharing Product Knowledge
- Sharing Customer Knowledge
- Achieving Team Objective CSI Scores
- The trainer is accountable to the Customer Training Manager for all aspects of preparation, delivery and end of training administration
- This position doesn’t have direct reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Current driver’s license
- Education, Insurance or Repair Facility experience a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in an IT or educational environment preferred
- Presentation and public speaking experience preferred
- Organizational and time-management skills
- The ability to work independently and remotely when required
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!