Ready to write the best chapter of your career? XSELL Technologies leverages artificial intelligence as a foundational capability to listen, learn and support agents in real-time with the exact information they need to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver top performer experiences.
Join us on our mission to empower agents, clients, and organizations to increase human performance and job satisfaction through making conversations more personal. We do this by pairing together the best elements of human touch and machine intelligence to drive results.
XSELL is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Specialist who will be a leading contributor to XSELL's cybersecurity capabilities. The Cybersecurity Specialist will work closely with other cybersecurity team members to deploy, operate, and maintain security controls to safeguard the business from disruption and protect customer data.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to XSELL's Head of Cybersecurity & IT Risk Management.
What You Will Bring
The problems you will tackle will benefit from the following skills:
- 1-2 years of experience in cybersecurity roles, or 3-4 years in information technology
- Strong technical acumen in one or more domains: systems, networks, or software
- Knowledge of one or more security / assessment frameworks e.g. ISO, NIST, CSA Cloud Security Framework, BSIMM
- Ability to acquire new knowledge and skills quickly
- Ability to adapt to change in a growth phase business
- Commitment to continued professional growth and development
- Ability to achieve objectives individually as well as contributing to collaborative efforts
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Must be eligible to work in the US without needing sponsorship
Ways You Will Contribute
- Work with other team members to design and implement administrative, technical, and physical controls
- Contribute to the creation and maturity of XSELL organizational capabilities
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as required
What To Expect In Your First 30 Days
- Introductions to fellow employees to learn about key areas of business
- Get up to speed with major efforts in the Cybersecurity & IT Risk department
- Put your experience and skills to use advancing departmental initiatives
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core values.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “ best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity, and compassion towards our coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top-performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration, and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team, and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy, and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.