Data Integration Specialist (Customer Service) at Chowly Inc.
Recognized by Inc. Magazine as “Best Place to Work in 2019,” Chowly values innovation, collaboration, and the open sharing of ideas. In our environment, your opinions count and contributions are recognized and rewarded. We understand that culture is paramount; our number-one priority is hiring people with great energy, who will add to and feel at home in our transparent, team-based culture.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment? As a full-time Data Integration Specialist in our Chicago Loop office, you will work directly with restaurant owners to review, build, and update menu mappings between third party online ordering solutions (TOOS) and point of sale (POS) menus. The ideal candidate has 1+ years of customer service experience, an analytical mindset to examine and communicate product issues, and basic POS knowledge. If you’re passionate about logic games or puzzles, we want to talk to you!
- Utilize proprietary mapping tool to link POS and online ordering menus.
- Compile data questions to counsel clients on Chowly product compatibility.
- Report issues, rollout delays, or other roadblocks to adapt to client timeline expectations.
- Collaborate with clients to record menu feedback and adjust mapping sets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to assess restaurant needs; coordinate with operations, development, sales, and customer success teams.
- Researching and identifying issues (via phone and email) with customers related to product features, technical problems, and product performance.
- Maintaining high volume of activity including inbound/outbound calls, support tickets, and note taking in our CRM tool.
- Thrive in an ever changing environment remaining positive, coachable, and organized.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 year experience in a Customer Service role preferred (in-person or phone customer support)
- Restaurant staff experience preferred
- Previous experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM) preferred
- Proficient Mac user preferred
Why Chowly Inc?
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, holiday leave, and remote work program
- 401(k) Plan
- Convenient to public transportation with pre-tax commuter benefit
- Health and Wellness Program and onsite gym
- Robust medical plan
Chowly Inc is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Chowly Inc is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.