Dedicated Advisor, Client Success at Lumere
What you will be doing:
As a Dedicated Advisor you will be the face of Lumere day-to-day across a portfolio of client accounts. You will be responsible for driving utilization within Lumere’s solution suite and creating a happy, engaged client user base. You will serve as a primary point of contact to help clients navigate Lumere’s solutions and services, while providing strategies and best practices to strengthen their impact across the health system. You will proactively monitor and engage users at each account to help them get the most out of Lumere, as well as coordinate with the Lumere team to manage client requests that impact their experience with Lumere.
The successful candidate is a strategic, forward thinker and doesn’t shy away from helping our clients find creative ways to drive change within their healthcare system. Building relationships and creating customer delight is exciting and energizing to this individual, and he/she will go above and beyond to turn the average client into a strong advocate for Lumere.
- Day-to-day management across a portfolio of client accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of each clients value drivers and pain points to craft a plan for ensuring they get the maximum value from Lumere
- Drive solution adoption, engagement, and user satisfaction at each client by executing account strategies and serving as a connection point to other client resources with Lumere
- Advise clients on opportunities to leverage Lumere’s solutions to achieve their financial and operational targets
- Deliver reporting and data insights to validate the impact being generated with Lumere’s solutions, based on the unique needs of every account
- Collaborate with your Executive Partner to build and execute a proactive strategy for maximizing growth, retention, and satisfaction at every account
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, marketing, technical support, research, implementation & training, etc.) to ensure clients have a seamless experience with Lumere.
- 1-5 years experience in healthcare and/or management consulting or strategic client success role
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare administration preferred
- Proven track record in healthcare technology, consulting, or similar field
- Distinctive problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills
- Growth-company DNA - thrives in a fast-paced environment and shares an excitement to lead change!
- Ability to travel to client sites as necessary (approx. 30% travel)