Delivery & Installations Coordinator at Life Fitness
An empty treadmill isn’t compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
The Delivery & Installation Coordinator is responsible for supporting the delivery, installation, reverse
logistics and inventory aspects of operations and logistics. Responsibilities will include managing the 3rd
party’s efficient, cost conscious, customer-oriented installation schedule. The Logistics Coordinator will
manage all quality metrics of their assigned area while facilitating the communications and flow of
information from all 3PLs to inside customers and any other interested party. This position will be required
to actively manage regional installation providers through the final mile of the install. The Logistics
Coordinator must always display a sense of urgency and act in an efficient and decisive manner.
- Manage the Life Fitness installation schedules for a specified, high-volume customer based in the
- United States and/or Canada, including the execution of various reports to complete an Open
- Order Report for use by the 3PL Installation companies.
- Manage reporting to drive metric adherence from our installation partners. Prompt
- communication to ensure processes are completed timely to drive OTIF (On time, In Full) metric
- Manage all 3PL Installation companies in accordance to their contract / rate sheets with a strong
- focus on cost reduction.
- Make decisions on labor and equipment resources, and scheduling extractions.
- Ensure customers are receiving communications from the 3PL partners before equipment is
- shipped to verify ready dates, site surveys, and special requirements.
- Effectively communicate installation schedule throughout the department, work closely with other
- members of the Customer Operations group.
- Work closely with Transportation Coordinators within Customer Operations team to successfully
- consolidate the shipping of customer orders and / or direct shipments.
- Work closely with the 3PL providers to ensure proper communication of schedule changes,
- equipment issues, and installation issues.
- Assist the 3PL in determining labor needs required prior to each installation and determining
- equipment requirements and as necessary.
- Assist in managing all aspects of reverse logistics including returns inventory and proper inventory
- disposition for a specified / assigned region.
- Perform weekly audits of 3PL billing.
- Provide training and mentoring to new hires and other Logistics Coordinators as required.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for all Operations and Logistics needs within Customer
- All other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3- 5 years operations and logistics experience preferred.
- 3-5 years Vendor management preferred.
- 1-3 years Financial management, contract management, rate / quoting preferred.
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision-making and critical thinking skills.
- Strong customer service, analytical and Oracle ERP skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.
Learn more about us here.
Life Fitness does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information