Demand Replenishment Planner at KeHE Distributors
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Demand Replenishment Planner is responsible for purchasing, inventory management, vendor management, and forecasting. The Demand Replenishment Planner operates within the perishable and fresh categories of the specialty and natural food industry. This role will work cooperatively and cross-functionally with other team members in sales, category management, transportation, warehouse operations, account management, brokers, and manufacturers. As with all positions at KeHE, we expect that all actions will be consistent with KeHE's Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Achieve established service level, inventory, gross spoils, Forecast Accuracy, and bias KPIs for assigned products and categories.
- Responsible for Purchase Order placement, Demand Forecasting, Order Management, and Inventory Health.
- Ensure that the lowest cost-to-deliver decisions are made during the purchasing process by working cross-functionally with transportation, and warehouse operations.
- Anticipate total network inventory position impact of sales promotional/seasonal volume projections, new item introductions and obsolete item discontinuation.
- Utilize forecasting tools to quickly recognize changes in item-level sales trends and tune forecasts to drive the fulfillment equation.
- Provide data driven insight and actionable feedback to all internal partners regarding quality/accuracy of event-based sales projections.
- Regularly tuning ERP system parameters to drive optimal purchasing suggestions
- Determining root cause and finding resolution for overstock and inventory at risk of spoiling
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- 2-4 years of related supply chain experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in supply chain, Business, or related field preferred. Combination of education and related industry experience will be considered.
- Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts, Purchasing, Inventory Management, and their application
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Experience with Advanced Planning Software packages like Manhattan, JDA Fulfillment, JDA Demand Planning, or E3 is strongly preferred.
- Power BI or similar data visualization technology experience is nice to have
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to apply cost-benefit analysis in their decision making.
- A team player with a roll up your sleeves attitude and high sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with focus on advanced Excel skills and analysis. Ability to manipulate and manage large volumes of data.