Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,400 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by a different restaurant that comes onsite and serves fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menu. Now with over 30 million meals sold, Fooda operates in nineteen major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
The Dining Supervisor position is critical to the success of Fooda cafeteria. This role will be responsible for managing a team of dining associates as well as the day-to-day operations of the food hall.
The hours for the role will be: 6AM - 2PM
Who You Are:
- You love building relationships and enjoy customer service
- You are optimistic in the face of problems and you’re capable of finding solutions quickly and effectively
- You are very organized and detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the capability of managing work independently
- Quick thinking on your feet and no problem is too big or small for you
- You do not wait for direction and are always looking for ways to improve
- Prior experience in large food service or enterprise catering preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree in addition to two to three years of relevant experience
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Supervising the Day-to-Day operations of a single-unit location with multiple stations ensuring the “Service Experience” of Fooda is consistently offered to all customers
- Monitor the set-up, restocking and breakdown of cafeteria daily
- Oversee daily arrival and set up of all restaurants – holding them to Fooda Standards of Service and Sanitation
- Ensure all customers are rung up and properly charged for goods purchased
- Update and maintain POS software and database on a daily basis
- Assist Dining Manager with weekly accounting responsibilities and ensure all financial entries are documented properly within Fooda’s systems
- Escalate any potential issues or questions occurring at the Assigned location to Director when necessary to ensure proper procedures are being aligned to
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No recruiters please.