ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
The Director, Solution Consulting will ensure that they have an effective, motivated team of highly skilled resources to support innovation cycles within the Partner ecosystem to facilitate both vertical and horizontal value-based solutions.
- Responsible for leading a team of pre-sales solution architects delivering business strategy and thought leadership for ServiceNow and our ecosystem driving cross-industry development and go-to-market strategies for innovative solutions with our partners
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Develop and maintain a recruiting pipeline of potential candidates to meet future business demands
- Assign resources to joint solution development opportunities, and consistently evaluate progress against goals
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Manage day-to-day activities such as resource scheduling conflicts, expense review and approval, activity reporting, commissions etc.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years experience in building or leading pre-sales or professional services organizations – partner aligned organizations are preferred
- 7+ years experience of standard approaches to coaching, mentoring and managing a team of senior level professionals
- Ability to collaborate and interact at multiple levels (Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Offering Managers, Directors, VP’s, and CXO’s)
- Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of leading Solutions Architects
- Strong internal matrix leadership and relationship building abilities with cross functional counterparts
- Ability to prioritize resources and broker internal compromise to achieve the best outcomes for our corporation across competing internal priorities
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing expectations and team leadership
- Experience of working with Service Providers, Outsourcers and Global System Integrators
- Proven ability to bridge the Strategic “what” of market outcomes, to the technology “How” of ServiceNow’s approach, in the context of compelling financial “why” of improved margins, agility, and growth through the NOW Platform’s unprecedented ability to transform the go-to-market of the partner ecosystem
- Marshall teams on large partner transformation opportunities to swarm the most promising monetization waves and accelerate the outcomes of our partners, and through their actions, our market penetration
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action-orientation/drive – must thrive in a dynamic environment
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.