Director, Citizenship and Sustainability (ESG) at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- A passion for social and environmental progress and an unrelenting desire to make an impact.
- Experience leading and successfully delivering enterprise-wide projects, including the ability to collaborate and influence across all functions and levels of an organization, including C-suite executives.
- The initiative to take on day-to-day project management tasks, including the vetting, implementation and review of all strategic social responsibility initiatives.
- The ability to understand and synthesize complex, and sometimes ambiguous, issues to drive brisk execution by discerning what’s meaningful and urgent.
- Possess a collaborative, yet relentless approach to process improvement to achieve best in class results.
- Ability to gain followership and attain buy-in from internal stakeholders while successfully navigating a complex internal matrix.
- Ability to tailor messages to key internal and external stakeholder groups on TransUnion’s commitment to social responsibility.
- 5+ years of program or project management experience.
We’d Love to See:
- MBA, M.S., and certifications in Agile, PMP, etc.
- Previous experience building and deploying inclusion strategies to support internal employees.
Impact You'll Make:
- You will work in conjunction with TransUnion’s Sustainability Office to lead the planning, management and execution of our sustainability mission.
- You will manage a diverse portfolio with projects of varying size and complexity, including the implementation of a robust environmental and social impact measurement program, the management of external sustainability and diversity partnerships, and the creation of insights and benchmarks to track progress.
- You will help increase the awareness of social responsibility across TransUnion and foster a climate of collaboration and engagement.
- Develop comprehensive internal and external communications strategy tied to sustainability and inclusion.
- Manage relationships with external inclusion and social partners, including communications, thought leadership opportunities and surveys.
- Align our employee resource groups to support and execute TU’s Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and inclusion strategy in local communities.
- Partner with our executives to align efforts against our Talent agenda.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.