Director of Client Delivery
Director of Client Delivery
Signal is seeking an AdTech/MarTech expert to be the day to day manager for our technical delivery team. The role will oversee a global staff of technical subject matter experts who manage the entire lifecycle of client delivery. This includes implementing new clients, training users, educating customers on our capabilities, troubleshooting issues, and aligning our products and services to clients marketing needs.
In this role, you will report into our VP, Global Services & Delivery and liaise internally with our Product team and internal support teams.
So, what will you be doing?
- Standardize the implementations of new client solutions using Signal’s best practices, creating “rinse and repeat” models
- Manage a global team of Client Delivery Managers and promote best practices across all product lines.
- Partner with Sales Engineers and Consulting groups to develop handoff process when prospects become clients.
- Disseminate all required technical requirements internally across departments to ensure smooth operational success
- Partner with our Commercial teams including VP Customer Success on developing client engagement strategy and best practices.
- Manage a client feedback loop with Product team to share client and internal feedback to assist with product roadmap development
- Partner with Knowledge Management to create necessary internal and external documentation and instructional videos.
What do we need from you?
- 9+ years working in the online advertising/marketing space (DMP/DSP/CDP/CRP/Ad Servers).
- People management. You have been a successful team lead and cultivated growth and development of employees you have managed.
- Project management. You are able to meet and keep track of deadlines and deliverables, rally resources, appropriately set and manage expectations and still have the presence of mind to have fun along the way.
- Be a proven relationship builder. You have excellent people skills, are a natural leader, and have experience consulting and influencing customers, up to the executive level.
- A successful communicator. You excel in listening and understanding and are able to work with others to determine the best way to proceed.
- Enthusiasm around the digital media ecosystem. You love learning about tools and technologies marketers leverage to achieve their goals and maximum ROI.
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient and able to operate autonomously. You demonstrate the ability to launch initiative, take ownership and follow through.
- Detail oriented. You have a keen eye for detail and care deeply about consistency.
Bonus points for:
- Deep knowledge and experience with the digital media marketing landscape.
- Experience working deep within a media technology or platform.
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.