Director, Client Development at Epsilon (Chicago, IL)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
- The individual is responsible for becoming first and foremost a client partner. We expect them to create win/win outcomes that will that will lead to revenue growth for Epsilon. We expect that the ideal candidate to use general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Epsilon solutions can help clients achieve their business goals
- Lead internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients
- Be consultative and uses creativity to create and deliver customized sales solutions that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day management of account both internally and externally
- Build relationships with key stake holders including the partner strategy team, marketing, analytics, legal, compliance and key decision makers and influencers at the organization
- Work to quickly learn and understand landscape the client operates in to help address their needs in way that is competitive and meaningful.
- Negotiate with client’s key decision makers and influencers to create positive outcomes for Epsilon and the client.
- Develop a roadmap for success over time that will enable client satisfaction, growth and trust. Ultimately aspire to become the Client’s Trusted Advisor.
- 10+ years of professional sales & marketing business experience
- Client management experience or sales experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience)
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across key marketing components including strategy, analytics, media performance, forecasting.
- Self-motivated – able to identify opportunities, new business, and market gaps.
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate strategy directly to those client objectives utilizing our full product offering.
- Comfortable with consultative sales and solution selling
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated sales & business development experience
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint and Sales Management software (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- BA/BS with strong academic record preferred. MBA a plus.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.