DIRECTOR, CLIENT DEVELOPMENT at Conversant
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy.
Client Development Responsibilities:
- The individual is responsible for becoming first and foremost a client partner. We expect them to create win/win outcomes that will that will lead to revenue growth for Conversant. We expect that the ideal candidate to use general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Conversant solutions can help clients achieve their business goals.
- Lead internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients.
- Be consultative and uses creativity to create and deliver customized sales solutions that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals.
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day management of account both internally and externally.
- Build relationships with key stake holders including the partner strategy team, marketing, analytics, legal, compliance and key decision makers and influencers at the organization.
- Work to quickly learn and understand landscape the client operates in to help address their needs in way that is competitive and meaningful.
- Negotiate with client’s key decision makers and influencers to create positive outcomes for Conversant and the client.
- Develop a roadmap for success over time that will enable client satisfaction, growth and trust. Ultimately aspire to become the Client’s Trusted Advisor.
- 10+ Years of Professional Sales & Marketing Business Experience
- Client Management Experience or Sales experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience).
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across key marketing components including strategy, analytics, media performance, forecasting.
- Self-motivated – Able to identify opportunities, new business, and market gaps.
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate strategy directly to those client objectives utilizing Conversant’s full product offering.
- Comfortable with consultative sales and solution selling
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated Sales & Business Development Experience
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint and Sales Management software (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- BA/BS with strong academic record. MBA a plus. Finance background a plus.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.