Director - Client Services at Saggezza
Director – Client Services
Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
Saggezza is searching for the very best person to be our Director of Client Services. Our ideal candidate is an experienced IT services professional who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is adept at serving our clientele by representing our firm and in support of their business. The Director will be responsible to help oversee IT application development strategy and delivery of both Saggezza consultants and client employees.
In this very hands-on role, the Director of Client Services must be a fully dedicated, professional in appearance and mannerisms, genuinely caring, able to supervise / train support staff and have a willingness to serve as a contributing key team member.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities include a strong work ethic, client service orientation, superior attention to detail, excellent multi-tasking abilities and work-flow habits, outstanding time management skills, flexibility, adaptability and the ability to receive and give delegation while coordinating with others to meet business deadlines. A high comfort level in learning / employing new technology, excellent communication (phone etiquette, verbal and written) skills and the ability to think fast and drive to solutions are required.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant IT management experience. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing IT application development teams that develop new products, features, and tools, and maintain existing components and tools. Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to collaborate related areas such as architecture, product and operations to ensure that products meet high-quality standards. The ideal candidate can work closely with executives to make the complex and ambiguous appear simple and controlled.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing strategic consultation and project planning, and delivering quality and timely project deliverables.
- Organize application development teams to align with business objectives.
- Assist in the hiring, development, management, and retention of client services talent.
- Work in partnership with the Business Development and Account Management teams to develop new business, grow accounts, and retain clients.
- Have helped establish development best practices and guidelines.
What You Will Definitely Need
- BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent field of study.
- 5+ years of IT professional experience leading or managing IT service delivery for organizations.
- Comfortable working directly with a CIO.
What We’d Love to See
- 1+ years of Agile or Scrum experience.
- Exceptional communication to work effectively with internal teams to plan projects, set expectations, and create project deliverables.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment.
- Self-starter with capability to maintain tight deadlines, is results oriented, with strong social and communication skills.
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thoughtleaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.