Director of Client Success at Beyond Finance (Chicago, IL or Remote)
At Beyond Finance, we’ve made it our mission to help everyday Americans escape the endless cycle of crippling debt and step into a brighter financial future. Through compassionate, individualized care, supportive user-centric technology, and customized financial solutions, we’ve helped over 200,000 clients on their path to a debt-free life.
While we’re proud of what we’ve already accomplished (over $1 billion in resolved debt), we're searching for new collaborators to help us get to the next level! If you’re looking to join a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organization with helping people as its number one goal, we want to hear from you.
The Director of Client Success is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all support functions critical to the Contact Center. Core duties include management and leadership of Workforce Management, Training curriculum development and delivery, overall Quality Management, Reporting and Analytics and talent and recruiting oversight for the continuous improvement of the customer experience. Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training. Performance metrics include call quality, meeting service levels, proactive staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous staff development programs enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale.
- Oversight and direct management of the support functions that allow for smooth operations of the department
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call for maximum efficiency and quality
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
- Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to the Contact Center
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards. Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Beyond’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Strong ability to collaborate with senior leadership and other department directors/managers to define business strategies, analyze operational inefficiencies, implement creative solutions, and measure outcomes/success
- Exercises highly developed conceptual and problem-solving skills; able to synthesize information quickly; understands various industries and functions; and able to present material in an organized and clear manner
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years of Contact Center management experience
- Strong relationship building skills with leader, peers, direct reports, and customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of WFM, staffing models and telecom functionality
- Strong ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs to include adult learning curriculum development and delivery
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college
- Preferred: Master's Degree, MBA
- Minimum: Over 7 years and up to including 10 years of management experience
- Preferred: Over 10 years of management experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- General knowledge of Salesforce and Five9 phone system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interviewing and interpersonal skills
Why Join Us?
While you make a difference for others, we’ll work to make a difference for you, providing an uplifting, collaborative work environment and benefits that reflect your value to us. For eligible full-time employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental, and vision programs
- Hybrid work models
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
And finally, our team spirit and culture! We cultivate an environment of community, connection, and belonging across our entire organization.
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance HR team. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond HR team.