Director Of Client Success
Wellspring Worldwide is the leading provider of software tools to manage R&D and technology commercialization. Our suite of web-based software manages the transformation of scientific discoveries into real-world products. We work with clients to accelerate the pace of innovation at premier research universities, R&D groups at Fortune 500 companies, and leading medical institutions. Wellspring also operates Flintbox®, the largest online marketplace for inventions emerging from research labs around the world.
You will be the expert in the room with deep command of how Wellspring software can enable prospects and clients to perform more effectively. Your goal is to expand client success activities from engagement through implementation using successful software demonstrations, training methods, content development, and pro-active communication of system capabilities. In this role you will collaborate across several teams at Wellspring, including:
- Sales team for demonstrations that require advanced requirements,
- Professional services team to support on-boarding of larger accounts, and
- Client services to serve as a client advocate for key accounts.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Product Expert – Serve as the in-house expert for communicating the capabilities of Wellspring software product to new and existing clients.
- Lead Trainer - Conduct training for multiple assigned clients; follow-up to ensure adoption proceeds as expected and investigate and advise when adoption challenges arise.
- Content Development – Support the continuous development of help center content, presentations and videos to support training activities.
- Success Manager - Monitor customer usage and adoption metrics for key clients, drive the account success plan and engage in strategic interventions. Work closely with client services and internal sales teams to improve and expand system engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree; 5-10 years of related experience in an account management, enterprise software implementation, or a customer success role, ideally with one or more companies engaged in B2B SaaS.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous track record of establishing and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills including writing, conversing and presenting.
- Preferred candidates will have previous client-facing experience for a B2B, SaaS product.
- Experience with content development, training development, and training delivery.
- Willingness to travel several times per month.