Director, Clinical Operations, Market Launch at VillageMD
At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. Our Market Launch team plays a meaningful role in our ability to implement, support and grow new partnerships around our model of care. We're in a position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems and are growing rapidly to achieve these goals.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Market Launch, the Director, Clinical Operations, Market Launch will be a critical driver of the successful launch of Village Medical clinics in new and mature markets as the organization scales. This individual will coordinate across multiple teams and workstream owners to identify and drive resolution of key decision points to create clarity of process and procedure for clinic operations, supported by clear documentation and a strategy that allows for scaling consistently across multiple geographic markets. A collaborative leader and team player who can work across a complex enterprise structure, the Director, Clinical Operations, Market Launch will create the framework for successful clinic launches that can be used as a guide across geographies with the Village Medical brand.
What are some examples of work you will be leading as Director, Clinical Operations, Market Launch?
- Creating all relevant documentation of process flows related to clinic operations across nursing and clinic team members
- Developing and rolling-out a comprehensive clinic operations manual that contains all required policies, procedures and process flows to support the front-line staff and clinical care team members of Village Medical
- Creating consistent content requirements for onboarding of clinic leadership, including interfacing with Technology to identify and support onboarding to all operational technology needs for Village Medical clinic operations
- Developing a robust clinic launch plan; identifying required support team and time requirements at the clinic level for implementation
- Developing standard schedule and scheduling protocols for all clinic-based staff
- Building the required framework to support operational consistency across markets
What will make you successful here?
- You have a propensity for personal production and initiative and track record of results associated with your direct participation; you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and be in the weeds of an operation to drive results
- You can independently drive strategic and operational alignment across executive and diverse stakeholder groups across the enterprise
- You are flexible; you ably manage through ambiguity
- While collaborative, when required, you are able to act with autonomy and defend decisions
- You have managed across complex organizational systems to execute and successfully get things done
- You bring an action orientation and follow-up that drives both your personal performance as well as that of the teams you support
What you bring to VillageMD:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required/Master’s preferred
- A proven track record of clinical team leadership, ideally in a primary care setting and have built and managed teams in a high-growth environment
- Demonstrated results in creating operational consistency across a geographically diverse business
- Successful track record establishing de novo practices or new locations of a growing practice
- A high level of proficiency creating executive-facing deliverables in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required; ability to articulate thoughts and concepts through written communications
- Flexibility in navigating an ambiguous environment and ability to shift with changing priorities
- Familiarity with EMRs; preferably Athena
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 100% to VMD markets to support launch efforts
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.