Director Consulting at Ensono
Job Summary Ensono is a fast-paced, global, hybrid IT services provider helping clients accelerate their digital transformations through flexible, scalable IT solutions from public cloud to complex legacy technologies including mainframe. Our purpose is to be a relentless ally, disrupting the status quo, and unleashing our clients to do great things. Ensono is the 2018 Microsoft Azure partner of the year, an AWS Premier Managed Service partner, the 3rd largest Mainframe as a Service provider in the US, and a top 15 managed services/outsourcing growth company as measured by ISG the last 5 quarters in-a-row. Our company and community are one that focuses on a philosophy of we win together. The opportunity is to build and grow a team of billable Hybrid IT Consultants & Security Advisors that can created valued added focused outcomes to the Client’s CIO.
Working as an executive of an enterprise client as a leader of IT operations and/or dev ops lifecycles.
• Building and managing a team of technologist (Hybrid IT and Security) that are focused on the “run and maintain and dev ops lifecycles” within a Client’s IT ecosystem.
• Solving complex operational, business, and strategic issues for clients
• Collaborating with Marketing to define the market opportunity, creating a portfolio of IT Advanced Services, and creating strong client-based value messaging.
• Develop Go to Market strategy including sales enablement for both Hunter and Farmer sales teams.
• Managing a consulting practice with responsibility for resource skill mix, implementation methods, and tools, project delivery, utilization/bench time, financials, quality, and escalation management.
• Developing Global Unified Tools and Methods that will define the operating model such as; discovery questionnaires, implementation work breakdown structures (WBS), estimating models, labor/delivery staff plan, standardized/re-usable deliverables, cost and pricing model, gross margin thresholds.
• Assist in maturing a Program/Project Management practice that encompasses both technical and financial capabilities.
• Gathering and rationalizing feedback from the client, project, and consultants regarding the implemented services and creating an effective written and oral closed-loop feedback process to key stakeholders such as Product, Marketing, and Finance.
• Program Management and/or Project Management leading billable projects across a diverse set of teams which drive change and business value at enterprise-scale for your clients
• Using best practices, such as a Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool, that will drive improved project gross margins
• Managing a team of billable resources to drive higher utilization and gross margins
• Experience in creating a sales enablement program that will build pipeline and booking for your set of Advanced Services.
At Ensono, we're hiring a Director of Advanced Consulting Services (Hybrid IT and Security) that will be responsible for building and leading a team that will mature Ensono’s billable Hybrid IT and Security portfolio of Services.
The leader will need to focus on building P&L management and be well versed in the challenge’s companies face across people, process, and technology when executing large-scale transformations. The Director of Advanced Consulting Services will have strong business acumen with an ability to execute on a wide range of sales and delivery strategies, lead transformational initiatives to establish market presence, increase revenue and improve profitability. This person will be a proven leader who contributes to our corporate development and executes on that vision with speed and focus while managing highly energized, focused cross-functional teams.
- Job Description
- P&L and related forecasting of pipeline management activities including (but not limited to) attainment of revenue targets and net margins on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Oversee the Implementation of Consulting/Professional Services’ methodologies and processes in collaboration with Sales LOB to ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and within budget, while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Enable efficient and effective contract negotiations that include the Client, Legal and other key delivery teams to address trade-offs in scope, cost, and risk.
- Lead and Manage a team of Hybrid IT and Security Technologist providing multi-tiers of billable resources.
- Develop estimating models to perform technical assessments and migration services at client locations while leading cross-functional teams to create a winning, deliverable solution based on specific client requirements/outcomes.
- Proactively monitor and provide technical consultation guidance in client sales situations to internal Sales and/or Executive Management Teams.
- Incorporate process and methodology that will help with integrating sales-to-service delivery via client onboarding process.
- Transform client-gained knowledge into enhanced products and services through cross-functional planning and execution activities interlocking Sales and Product.
- Engage during sales process by participating in sales presentations, proposal generation, utilization and prioritization, and representing a compelling integrated Ensono solution.
- Continuously refresh knowledge of Ensono’ s managed service offerings including service descriptions, agreement structures, collaborative documents and pricing dynamics.
Skills and Experience
- 15+ years in a Managed Services Provider’s Consulting/Client IT Executive related leadership/executive position
- At least 10+ of these years should be in building and managing change or transformation teams and programs using various IT management techniques and tools.
- Experience / Certification in leading Client’s IT teams desired.
- In-depth understanding of Ensono’s service offerings or equivalent MSP vertical.
- Ability to demonstrate an increase in responsibility and influence non-technical executives.
- Complex problem solving resulting in efficient resolution of issues and lessons learned push back through a feedback look to the same issue again.
- Excellent people management and influencing skills.
- Ability to build and design estimating models for professional services.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; including handling challenging Client or Associate Communications in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to mentor and guide individuals on both working practices and technical ability.
- Ability to develop plans and organize a strategic roadmap long-term.
- Four Year college degree in Information Technology, Business, or Engineering or the minimum required 10 years of working experience.