Director, Corporate Strategy at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
The Director, Corporate Strategy will lead CCC’s Strategy team and report to the VP of Strategy & Business Operations. The role will encompass a broad range of responsibilities including corporate strategy, portfolio strategy, market and competitive assessments, and identification of future growth opportunities. The role will have an impact on the strategic decisions of the company along with significant exposure to the Executive Leadership team. Strong performers will have the ability to take on added responsibility and will have numerous opportunities for career advancement within the company, based on areas of interest and business needs.
- Lead Strategy team in executing projects in support of business objectives
- Lead work modules providing analytical support for the creation of business cases for new growth opportunities and corresponding investments
- Lead strategic planning process and corresponding leadership touchpoints
- Conduct market scans, and proactively develop ideas for growth
- Conduct company / competitive research and translate into actionable strategic insight
- 5-10 years of professional experience including at least 2-3 years of strategy consulting experience from a leading strategy consulting firm strongly preferred
- Experience in growth initiatives, corporate strategy, portfolio strategy
- Technology or software related experience preferred