Director of Customer Experience and Quality at GoHealth
The Director of Customer Experience and Quality will report to the Vice President of Tier 1 Advocates and will be responsible for creating a great customer experience from lead to transfer consumer insights strategy for the Tier 1 division of GoHealth. The principal duties of the Director of Customer Experience and Analytics include but are not limited to the following:Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications.GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- The Director of Customer Experience and Quality will own all steps in the customer experience for over 1.2 million annual clients from initial contact through transfer to a licensed agent with a focus on reducing friction, increasing conversion rates, and optimizing our cost per acquisition;
- Drawing insights from client data through CallMiner, Tableau, Five9 and other systems to determine ways to increase sales to current customers and monetize unsold leads;
- Designing and implementing qualitative and quantitative research projects and methodologies used to measure customer perceptions and satisfaction;
- Providing analysis and guidance on addressing business issues and offering new products and services;
- Partnering with call center, operations, marketing, and sales leaders to ensure we are linking client needs to business offerings;
- Leveraging data to identify gaps in Tier 1 processes and provide recommendations for both incremental and overarching improvements to drive the business forward;
- Partnering with licensed sales (Tier 2) leadership to both provide and gain insights on client experience, points of friction and opportunities to enhance service to our clients;
- Builds, distributes and presents a Tier 1 performance dashboard to ensure the transparency of Tier 1 to all stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years in a product, strategy, or analytics leadership capacity in a B2C market.
- Must be able to translate data to determine client and market trends and make proposals based on those insights.
- Experience building and coaching high performance teams.
- Ability to navigate a highly-matrixed work environment with minimal oversight.
- This is a newly-created role, so the ideal candidate must be entrepreneurial, able to deal with ambiguity, be willing take calculated risks and be unafraid to “think big” to improve the business.
- Experience evaluating markets and making product/offering recommendations based on market and client data.
- Experienced conducting executive presentations for the C-Suite and board.
- MBA or equivalent
- Experience in healthcare or insurance
- Experience partnering with call center leadership to improve customer experience and lead conversion.
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.