Director of Customer Success
Hello and welcome - we are so excited to have you join the team!
About the Role:
LearnCore is looking for a talented Director of Customer Success. If you choose to accept, your mission will be to own all items post initial sale. This includes, but is not limited to, things like laying the underlying strategy for customer growth and retention, recruiting and growing the Customer Success team, navigating to and building deep relationships with decision makers, and working cross-functionally to quickly address major client or market changes. Ultimately, the success of this role will be based on the gross churn rate and NPS. You will report to the VP of Sales & Customer Success
- Implement, and improve the entire post initial sale through the ongoing renewal process.
- Hire, develop and retain skilled Customer Success Managers as it aligns with new business.
- Understand the product and how to best implement it within a customer environment.
- Serve as an executive sponsor for strategic customers.
- Serve as the escalation point for ongoing customer success issues.
- Make financial decisions within your budget on software, travel, etc.
- Create and foster a team environment that encourages people to take risks.
- Find ways for clients to buy more, and reduce churn.
- 2+ years experience growing and managing a SaaS based account management team.
- Significant history of designing and implementing improvements that meet changing customer requirements.
- Commercial acumen to deliver on monthly reference, renewal, revenue and margin objectives.
- Exceptional presentation skills with ability to connect with key personnel at every level
- A sharp attention to detail and saw the bullet above has inconsistent formatting.
- A very high emotional intelligence and knows when and how to address issues.
- Solid working knowledge of LMS business functions and customer use cases.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and focus your team on objectives.
- Practical, hands-on approach with the ability to lead by example.
- Solid history and track record of working with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Engineering to make sure everything is geared to customer success.
- Hold at least a bachelor's degree in business or technical field.
At LearnCore, we believe that people learn best by doing. So we built a video based role playing software as a service so business can more effectively train their teams. Businesses pay an ongoing license to use the software’s practice arena.
Benefits and Perks:
- Base salary + Variable
- Earnable bonus
- Earnable stock options
- Co-sponsored Health Care; Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K/Roth options
- Pre-tax transit program
- Generous PTO
- In building gym membership
- Weekly catered lunches and well stocked kitchen
- Immediate and massive impact. This role will be a pillar of the business