Director of Customer Success
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Ensure the best talent is hired and retained across the Implementations, Onboarding, Account Management, Customer Success Management and Relationship Management teams.
- Ensure outstanding customer experiences, including compelling and personalized messaging.
- Ensure consistent productivity of all team members and a customer-first mentality.
- Work with team leaders around capacity planning to ensure new headcount is planned and added based on business needs and optimal productivity metrics.
- Understand the AC product in great detail to be able to speak with credibility.
- Drive strong renewals, upsells, adoption and references.
- Lead the overall Success team on a mission to achieve and surpass churn goals.
- Optimize the end-to-end customer lifecycle with the goal of customers for life.
- Partner with Sales to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully.
- Ensure that training and enablement resources are always available and that the team is fully adopting.
- Drive new business growth by generating advocacy and customer references.
- Measure the effectiveness of Customer Success programs through metrics, dashboards and operational reviews.
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the company and align initiatives across cross-functional teams.
- Provide excellent coaching, mentoring, career pathing and performance management.
- Create an environment that is compelling, fun, productive and fair.
- Remain active in the industry and locally, as a strong representative of ActiveCampaign.
What Is Needed:
- 7+ years of Sales or Customer Success leadership, preferably supporting a technical SaaS product
- Minimum 4 years of leadership experience, and managing managers preferred
- A passion for customers and problem solvingTrack record of leading and empowering teams towards driving improvement while navigating change and simultaneously winning
- Experience in a B2B, fast-paced scaling SaaS environment strongly preferred
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!