DIRECTOR, CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Director, Customer Success
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who loves to help businesses succeed through synthesizing marketing needs and defining outcomes that align to these needs. You are someone who wants to build a role and a team and work within a highly collaborative business environment. You have a track record of organizational management and know how to develop strong partnerships with your peers and your customers. You are interested in working directly with our enterprise customers and ensuring their success as we work to develop ground breaking marketing software that will transform their business and customer understanding,
· Discover and understand each customer’s definition of success and ensure the customer achieves their desired business outcomes:
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges and common objectives across your portfolio and appropriately map Conversant’s capabilities to customer needs
· Promote maximum value from a customer’s investment through utilization of licensed capabilities and purchased services
· Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business outcomes and work with the internal team to build a risk mitigation plan
· Work with customers to develop methodology for measuring margin or revenue created from Conversant products and services
· Effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down, with focus on understanding and delivering against the customer’s definition of success
· Drive onboarding, adoption, and continued usage of Conversant products and services:
· Deliver Conversant’s foundational training modules to drive platform adoption for new accounts and new users within an account
· Facilitate the use of Conversant’s attributes and online behavioral data to drive achievement against key customer use cases such as new customer acquisition, competitive conquesting and customer loyalty.
· Manage the implementation and execution of products relating to media execution, customer research/segmentation, and digital measurement strategies including:
· Development of relevant customer profiles that align to the clients’ target audience
· Implementation of audience and campaign strategies that are suited for the client’s KPIs
· Pixel placement on client’s web pages and/or media to drive insights, track specific KPIs, and optimize performance metrics
· Platform data integration projects
· Bring in the relevant Mesobase subject matter experts across operations and analytics to resolve qualified client questions such as
· Provide strategic recommendations employing Conversant insights, best practices, and capabilities
· Coordinate the use of Conversant’s reporting capabilities to track performance against customer’s business objectives
· Make strategic campaign optimization recommendations to clients based on performance metrics and data to help achieve campaign goals
· Deliver valuable insights to the client about their campaigns and make recommendations for ongoing/new campaigns
· Work cross-functionally with organization's Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) including sales, product, marketing, operations, and finance to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and expansion
· Contribute thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, to Conversant’s go-to-market strategy based on your direct engagement with customers
· 5+ years demonstrated success in a Customer Success capacity (SaaS preferred)
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working with digital marketers, researchers, and analytics professionals
· Digital media planning/placement experience a bonus
· Proven effectiveness in:
· Uncovering and understanding client needs and delivering strategic solutions
· Building strategic client relationships
· Leading and facilitating client training/workshops and collaborative meetings
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organization and attention to detail
· High level of aptitude with Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
· Bachelor’s Degree required; Masters preferred
· Flexibility for travel (approximately 25%)
· Understanding of SQL required
· Passionate about our solution
· Strong executive presence
· High degree of business acumen
· Strategic problem solver
· Collaborative team player that holds themselves and others accountable to high performance
· High level of personal drive and discipline with a desire to grow professionally
· Ability to quickly gain proficiency in new applications and technologies
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance