ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Customer and Partner Leading Practices team at ServiceNow provides prescriptive guidance to help customers achieve their business outcomes, and to enable our partners to accelerate customer success. As part of the Leading Practices team, you will work to drive adoption, value realization, and customer satisfaction with ServiceNow, and ultimately help our customers accelerate their digital transformations.
The Director, Customer Workflows, role is a key member of the global leadership team for the Customer and Partner Leading Practices function within ServiceNow.
The Customer and Partner Leading Practices team fuels the continued growth of our global Services Ecosystem, through the development of world-class content, methods, tools and service offerings that allow the Services Ecosystem to accelerate product adoption and drive customer business outcomes.
This role will lead a team in the creation of a range of ServiceNow leading practices and offerings that support the deployment of ServiceNow Customer Workflows by Customers, Partners and Customer Outcomes. The Director will own the roadmap for leading practices provided to customers and partners through our Now Create and Customer Success Center properties, and will be responsible for working with the Customer Workflows product team and Customer Outcomes teams to ensure that our leading practices reflect the leading edge of product capabilities and use cases.
This role will represent thought leadership in Customer Workflows to ServiceNow’s Expert Services and Customer Success teams, as well as partners and customers. The role will also be accountable for communicating ‘in the field’ learnings from Expert Services, partners, and customers to influence product development roadmaps, as well as future leading practices and offerings.
An ideal candidate will have a successful track record in team leadership, and deep experience in the Customer Service Management and Field Service Management domains to support leading practices development, and to represent thought leadership to customers. The candidate will have expertise in enterprise professional services, enterprise software, and enablement of professional services teams. This leader should demonstrate executive presence and be able to develop trusted advisory relationships with C-level customers, partners, and senior leadership within ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Serve as a senior member of the Customer and Partner Leading Practices leadership team, and advise on the development of leading practices development.
- Develop a strong trusted advisory relationship with senior leaders developing ServiceNow Customer Workflows products. Lead effective interlock meetings with senior product management leaders (VP/Senior Director-level), product success leaders, strategic operations, and Expert Services / Customer Success leaders.
- Build, lead, develop and nurture a global team producing leading practice insights supporting Customer Workflows implementation and adoption.
- Provide world-class thought leadership in the development of a wide range of Leading Practices assets. Collaborate with ServiceNow Product and Customer Outcomes leaders to develop strategies for innovative implementation practices, delivery models, and enablement of partners and field teams.
- Support the development of a leading practices content strategy that enables customer success across the Now Value lifecycle, from implementation prerequisites to post-implementation success, adoption, and championship. Develop strategic insights into customer needs for leading practices and industry trends to ensure our roadmap for leading practices has maximum impact.
- Demonstrate Customer Workflows thought leadership through the publication of articles, whitepapers, videos or similar content. Be seen personally across ServiceNow, and its ecosystem of partners and customers, as a leading global authority in how to design and deploy customer value journeys enabled by ServiceNow Customer Workflows.
- Gather insights from our customers that accelerate Customer and Partner Excellence’s ability to drive product adoption and revenue. Collect and develop insights gained from field implementation teams to generate the next generation of leading practices.
- Thought Leadership in Customer Service Management, Field Service Management, and related fields (to include expertise in KCS)
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- ]Business Process Design and Improvement
- Content Development and Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Work Process Optimization
- Strategic Planning and Alignment
- Executive Presentation and Communications
- Team Building
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.