ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
The Director of DEI leads ActiveCampaign’s transformative commitment and action around diversity, equity and inclusion with an aim towards taking DEI on its ongoing evolution and journey towards a work environment and society free of bias and inequality. As a tech org, we are proud of our efforts to date but we know this is a long journey that we are fully committed to accomplishing. This role encompasses a strategic vision for continuing to elevate DEI throughout the organization as well as tactical and programmatic work to ensure there is daily impact, which includes partnering with the Talent Acquisition team, delivering content and education, playing a lead role with our Employee Resource Groups and helping to ensure that DEI is a priority throughout the global organization as one of our core values. This role will be successful if it creates an environment where DEI is not just understood but celebrated and required as a criteria for business success.
What your day could consist of:
- Assist in fostering and sustaining a clear organizational commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI).
- Develop, recommend and implement proactive plans, including an annual strategic DEI plan and quarterly updates. Assess and report on achievement against plans on a regular basis.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team on setting and achieving hiring goals. Recommend strategies and partnerships that stand out as creative hiring practices. Act as a resource for hiring strategies for underrepresented communities.
- Build out the DEI calendar of events, in partnership with the ERG’s, to ensure engagement and participation.
- Review DEI data such as hiring and career progression and assess against goals. Communicate and report on goal achievement.
- Lead efforts around DEI awareness training. Recommend resources and creative approaches.
- Recommend and implement ongoing and meaningful learning and development content and programming and content that are in support of the DEI plans. Ensure accessibility to content from a global perspective.
- Identify effective resources and tools for diverse recruitment opportunities. Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to maximize these resources.
- Play a lead role as for the Employee Resource Groups (ERG’) to ensure cadence of interactions with senior leadership and overall guidance towards goal achievement for each ERG.
- Engage with the global and local DEI communities and proactively network.
- Recommend outreach, speakers and events that would be engaging and meaningful to the company’s DEI initiatives and interests.
What is needed:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience leading, developing and monitoring initiatives around diversity, equality, inclusion, ideally in a fast-growth company environment
- Proven track record of building out and implementing dynamic DEI plans for scaling organizations
- Experience working with Employee Resource GroupsAbility to be a strategic impact player but also happy to be an implementer
- Strong network and knowledge of the DEI community, ideally globally
- Ability to meaningfully engage a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with diverse groups across multiple teams
- Experience in guiding the analysis of data for continuous improvement
- Experience working dynamically with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Confident, clear and impactful presenter
- Lack of bias and positive intent. Balanced judgement
- Passion and urgency around DEI
- Thoughtful, critical and creative thinker.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.