Director of Evidence Generation Operations at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. Immerse yourself in the tough problems we’re solving, and team with market access, medical affairs, regulatory, R&D, product, and various other cross-functional teams to help us do so.
As a Director of Evidence Generation Operations you will be a part of the core market access, reimbursement, and clinical evidence generation function, helping to develop and drive the team’s roadmap. You will oversee and manage complex, cross-functional execution of key strategic projects and see them through to completion with various internal stakeholders. You will drive research teams to hit meaningful goals and align with the organizational priorities, while identifying and resolving any bottlenecks. You will become the trusted liaison between executives and the project teams, making sure that decisions are made quickly and followed up with immediate action.
- Track and communicate on the tactical execution of clinical studies, analyses, presentations, submissions, and publications for Oncology, Algorithms, Neurology & Psychiatry, and Cardiology
- Collaborate with the medical affairs, market access, R&D, data science, commercial, and other cross-functional study teams on planning and clinical study design efforts for retrospective, prospective, retrospective / prospective, real-world, observational, and interventional studies
- Partner with R&D, product, and medical teams to complete ongoing medical evidence gap analyses to identify evidence needs for Oncology, Neurology & Psychiatry, and Cardiology guideline groups and other external stakeholders
- Remain current with and adherent to the timelines, milestones, and deliverables within the evidence generation, submission, and publication plans and proactively communicate setbacks and delays to all relevant parties
- Lead the development, execution, and maintenance of new processes or process enhancements designed to build efficiencies for the evidence generation and publications teams and collaborations with cross-functional partners
- Lead the planning and execution of regular cross-functional meetings designed to communicate and align on evidence generation activities
- Maintain and lead the enhancements to dashboards and other trackers relevant to the scope of work for dissemination and communication to cross-functional teams
- Provide input to regular status updates for internal stakeholders; including, but not limited to, leadership and cross-functional teams
- Ensure that all activities are in alignment with evidence generation and commercial team objectives
- Develop an in-depth understanding of current products and pipeline technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences, Life Sciences, or other related subject
- 7+ years of experience in healthcare, life sciences, or other related industries
- Experience working with/leading cross functional teams
- Experience working with Senior Management/Executive leaders
- Project Management skills and experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally with peers
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities and deadlines can change quickly
- Superb attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
- Strong operational acumen and experience
- Masters Degree or PhD in Health Sciences or related field
- Demonstrated understanding of medical terminology and statistics