Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Director of Evidence Strategy and Execution to join our rapidly growing Tempus Algos team.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute clinical evidence strategies for novel scientific advancements, AI algorithms, molecular signatures and technology that Tempus is developing so that we can more rapidly bring these products to doctors and patients
- Lead efforts to generate clinical evidence through prospective studies and partnerships with leading academic institutions
- Bring AI diagnostics into clinical care in oncology, cardiology, diabetes, neurology and other disease areas by generating the necessary evidence to prove clinical efficacy and medical necessity
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including computational biologists, data scientists, biostatisticians, regulatory experts and commercial leaders to understand market dynamics and identify key endpoints
- 5+ years experience in reimbursement / clinical evidence in diagnostics or medical devices
- Scientific curiosity: you are passionate about understanding the science and developing commercial strategies for novel AI technologies
- Bias for action: Proactive mindset that bridges ideas to implementable solutions, and can help move both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems
- Clear thinker and communicator: Can evaluate complex scientific/medical issues and boil down key concepts into clear opportunities
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Experience developing and implementing clinical evidence strategies in oncology which led to successful coverage determinations