Director Executive Development Programs at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
About the role:
As the Director, Leadership Development Programs, you will partner with the Head of executive and organization Development and other team members to design, deliver, and measure a portfolio of programs and experiences that prepare our leadership pipeline and build stronger leaders. We’re looking for someone with passion for leadership development, strong adult-learning expertise, solid experience in coaching and facilitating highly engaging and experiential learning and being a trusted advisor to the business to accelerate our leadership and organizational effectiveness.
What you will be doing:
- Design and deliver impactful executive development programs and experiences that effectively translate developmental concepts and practices into direct and specific learning plans for leaders
- Provide thought leadership on impactful, best-in-class methods to develop executives and emerging leaders
- Partner with our HR Business Partner community and external partners to deliver global and impactful development programs for our leaders
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of programs and drive continuous improvement of our leadership portfolio
- Keep current on new learning approaches, technologies and tools through research and networking to ensure our solutions are innovative
- MA or MS degree in Adult Learning, Organizational Development, Behavior, or other Human Resources-, Business Management-, or Education-related field or MBA degree in Adult Learning, Organizational Development, Behavior, or other Human Resources, Business Management, or Education-related field
- 8+ years of experience in leadership development, facilitation, coaching, design, program management, and evaluation
- Experience in collaborating with or consulting to senior-level leaders
- Completion of a Coaching Program accredited by the International Coaching Federation or equivalent
- Certification in leadership diagnostics
- Passion for developing executives and emerging leaders
- Creative and innovative thinker, able to generate ideas and impactful outcomes
- Results-oriented and self-directed in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Proven track record of managing, evolving, and scaling, multi-program portfolio
- Facilitating executive development programs
- Strong knowledge of adult learning theory, best practices, and trends
- Experience with vertical development/adult development
- Well-developed project management and vendor management skills
- Experience utilizing qualitative and quantitative data to improve programs
- Implementing assessment and coaching programs preferred
- Experience with learning tools and technologies preferred
- Global experience preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.