Director, Fraud & Risk Management
Reporting into the VP of Contact Center Operations, the Director, Fraud Risk Management will be responsible for optimizing the buyer experience as it relates to assessing transaction risk authorization and fraud mitigation. You will be responsible for developing a clear strategy for identifying fraud for stolen credit cards, chargebacks, identity takeover and systematically defining key aspects of the buyer experience, spanning browsing, checkout, and post purchase remorse.
Your primary responsibility will be to plan, evaluate, risk migration strategies with a clear plan to detect and mitigate fraud while understanding false positive impact and enabling business growth, and processing within a compliance environment. You will also be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day performance of the Fraud Verification team as they engage in activities focused on optimizing buyer experience as it relates to assessing transaction risk authorization, fraud mitigation and chargeback resolution.
Working closely with key Vivid Seats stakeholders, this role will take ownership, including, but not limited to identifying model development approach, completing evaluation and cost benefit analysis of new vendors, implementation and deployment of models and tracking of credit risk decisions specific to the P&L impact across the enterprise.
To be successful you'll need:
- Risk Management or Fraud experience within a large Financial Institution environment. Experience leading Credit Risk Analytics teams to quantify risk and create control
- Five or more years related quantitative analysis experience in a discipline relevant to risk management to include statistical analysis, modeling, mathematics or other quantitative discipline.
- Demonstrate strategic results, from vision through planning & execution, within the data sciences discipline
- Experience leading teams comprised of individuals executing on multiple priorities
- Experience utilizing strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to build relationships, communicate complex concepts simply and concisely, and influence senior leadership.
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts and machine learning e.g. hypothesis testing, regression, clustering, etc.
- Possess excellent problems solving skills. You are able to draw on a wide range of previous experience, internal and external technologies, and advanced concepts to solve complex, and sometimes conflicting, business objectives
- Bring with you a consistent history of collaborating across complex organizations to produce outcomes that align with multiple stakeholder's interests.
- You provide thought leadership to help teams balance near term and long-range plans to achieve corporate objectives
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allow our fans to sit closer and experience more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
225 W. Randolph St
Chicago IL, 60606