Director of Global Customer Success at Morningstar
The Client Service team promotes our “smart, fast, nice” principle of delivering service. It creates, maintains, and continually improves our internal service environment and systems so client-facing team members can focus on delivering outstanding service.
Morningstar Client Service aims to delight our clients by quickly resolving issues, deftly managing changes and providing proactive and insightful consultation at every step of the client experience. The Global Client Service group is comprised of three teams: Customer Support, Customer Success and Customer Engagement. In the role of director of global customer success you will report to the Head of Client Service and will own the leadership and management of customer success managers, globally.
• Champions our client service culture of delivering world-class service, high performance, employee development and process improvement.
• Leads a global team of CSM managers across multiple products sets and customer segments.
• Works with managers and team leaders to ensure team member development and training.
• Leads in the creation and implementation of CSM processes, KPIs and goal setting. Informs and influences overall Client Service strategy and execution.
• Continually measures and looks for process improvement opportunities to ensure high quality of customer experience and retention and growth of customer base.
• Partners closely with our product management to represent the customer voice in future product development.
• Works closely with sales management to ensure we execute on an optimized working relationship.
• 15 + years of sale/service experience.
• 10 + years’ experience of people management and/or leadership experience in sales or service.
• Exceptional leadership skills and ability to influence and motivate large team.
• Results driven with track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales and service level targets.
• Proven operations experience with technical aptitude to identify and implement workflow efficiency improvements.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to work effectively with external clients as well as internally with peers, senior and executive management.
• Highly skilled at analytical thinking, organizational and business planning.
• Proven ability to effectively work cross functionally.
• Salesforce experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of Morningstar data, research and software is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is preferred.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity