Director, Identity and Access Management Systems at OCC (Chicago, IL)
Direct Identity and Access Management team, responsible for access control and all associated programs (Okta, SailPoint, Duo/Multifactor authentication, etc.) Create strategy, vision and execution plan for identity across the enterprise.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Work collaboratively across IT and Business departments to implement technical solutions (partnering with PAT, ETS, HR, Legal, Security, etc.)
- Direct a high performing team of resources, with varied levels of technical/engineering skillsets
- Craft roadmap/vision for identity at OCC (identity as the new perimeter for cloud/RNS)
- Ensure 24/7 on call schedule and prod support is managed for all CSCI tools
- Ensure audit requirements are met on a timely basis
- Presentations to executive leadership on a regular basis.
- Direct larger teams of resources including employees, contractors, professional service vendors
- Research, recommend and implement changes to procedures and systems to enhance systems security.
- Report on SLAs/metrics to executive leadership
- Assist in communicating of security programs message across the organization.
- Direct operational and capital expense budgets
- Provide periodic reporting to systems owners across the organization
- Maintain knowledge of changing technologies, and provide recommendations for adaptation of new technologies or policies.
- Provide expert information security project support to critical business and IT projects.
- Direct a high performing team of resources (Associate Principals), with varied levels of technical/engineering skillsets
- Mentor Manager and/or Lead (Associate Principals Information Security Administrators)
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- Previous managerial experience managing a large team of varied technical skill level
- Previous implementation experience, end to end solution design/architecture and delivery/execution
- Requires excellent analytical ability, consultative and communication skills, strong judgement, and the ability to work independently with both local and remote IT staff/management, vendors, consultants, and executive leadership
- Membership in Information Security industry organizations such as ISSA, CSI, Infragard, SS-ECTF, etc. a plus.
- Strong written and communication skills required.
- Familiarity with:
- Unix/Linux user administration
- Microsoft Active Directory and/or Computer Associates CA Directory (LDAP)
- Strong authentication (e.g. RSA SecurID, Entrust IdentityGuard) administration
- Data Loss and Privacy roadmaps, tools and execution
- Cybersecurity roadmaps, tools and execution
- Client/server platforms including Linux, and Microsoft Windows
- Controls, Risk Ranking/mapping, Remediation items and general IT audit
- Preferred Skills (Nice to have)
- Understanding of NIST Special Publication 800-53 (Rev. 4)
- Sailpoint Identity IQ administration or experience
- CyberArk administration or experience
- Okta administration or experience
- Symantec DLP
- Mainframe architecture
- CA-ACF2 Mainframe access control facilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Security/Technology, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 7+ years of hands-on systems security administration experience.
- At least 7+ experience in an IS Security environment, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
- Preferred Certifications - CISA, CISSP, PMP