DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
DialogTech is looking for a Director of Infrastructure Engineering and Operations that is passionate about building highly reliable, flexible and scalable systems that support our most meaningful systems. You will build out, and maintain infrastructures that balance 10’s of millions of voice minutes a month and web requests per day.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Provide leadership, support, and mentorship to the infrastructure engineering and operations team responsible for designing, building and maintaining the environments that host the SaaS offering. Environment includes colocation datacenters and AWS.
- Help shape the overall vision, strategy, technology and capability roadmap for the team.
- Build and manage relationships with other technology and business leaders to develop a clear understanding of needs and respond to changing business priorities.
- Ensure cost-effective delivery of technical services to meet business needs.
- Meets with leadership teams, as needed, to align strategy, services, and coordinate any required activities.
- Responsible for technical and managerial leadership in establishing goals and priorities.
- Responsible for personnel management, conducts performance reviews, competency development, and coaches staff.
- Organizes, plans, assigns, and monitors completion of work.
- Ensures all systems and the team enforce to established policies, procedures, and standards.
- Creates an environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolutions, cross-training, and process improvement within the team and across interpersonal boundaries.
- Maintain and produce documentation related to process, tools and configuration procedures for internal use.
- Design, maintain and test Disaster Recovery and business continuity plans
- Monitor system access and security within PCI Compliance guidelines to ensure the confidentiality and security of all data.
- Participate in the selection, negotiation, and execution of contracts with vendors for areas of responsibility.
- Support the management of vendor relationships and services in area of responsibility.
- Remain current on industry standard methodologies and trends, recommending improvements and upgrades.
- Must lead at the strategic and tactical day-to-day level by diving deeply into business and technical domains.
- Assists the VP in the development of the budget and develops project cost estimates requirements.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in information technology, the majority in enterprise scale environments with at least 5 years’ experience as an IT manager.
- 3+ years working with cloud-based platforms (preferably AWS) in an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting Production applications or workloads in a Hybrid environment.
- Requires a knowledge of Linux servers, VMware, Cloud, colocation datacenters, networks, security systems, storage, high availability and Disaster Recovery.
- The ability to manage and oversee strategic projects.
- A leader with vision by staying abreast of current and emerging cloud technologies and industry trends.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated strength in team leadership and direct supervision.
- Ability to assess all activities and prioritize work for completion of assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify needs, handle resources, and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of IT Service Management concepts and adoption.
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description