Director of IT Security at Rewards Network
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:48 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 9, 2020
The Director, Information Security & IT Risk will serve on the IT Leadership Council alongside fellow technology leaders and will be responsible for the leading and implementing the company’s security strategy and governance program. A key aspect will be security awareness and compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards and SOC 2/3 privacy standards. The Director, Security & IT Risk will lead identification of areas of IT risk and partnering with the IT development, infrastructure, operations and applications teams to define pragmatic solutions. This individual will also be responsible for managing the company’s response to audits by its rewards program partners, which include financial institutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Chair Rewards Network’s Information Security Management Group. Working with business and technology executives to define the agenda and engage the committee participants and other internal stakeholders on security and risk-related matters arising in the company’s technology and business operations.
· Lead Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard compliance and compliance with SOC 2/3 general security and privacy standards
· Partner with IT and business stakeholders on implementation of information security standards and best practices.
· Monitor compliance, and engage stakeholders to define and execute effective and pragmatic solutions.
· Keep Rewards Network’s enterprise information security policies and standards up to date.
· Lead security incident response, investigation, reporting and analysis.
· Manage response to audit and diligence requests from Rewards Network’s rewards program partners and payment processor / payment card brand partners.
· Stay up to date on payment card and information security threat landscape. Educate, inform and engage internal stakeholders on changes that updates in the threat landscape may warrant.
Be a proactive representative of security and risk-related issues with leadership and across multiple functions and departments throughout the company..
· Minimum 5 years of hands-on security management
· Experience with designing and implementing information security program
· Understanding of PCI-DSS and SOC 2/3 standards, or experience with an analogous control framework
· Understanding of privacy and security issues that arise in the course of a technology-focused, data-driven business, and ability to use subject matter knowledge to drive dialogue and execute on solutions
· Security incident response experience
· Experience with compliance or internal audit from an IT perspective
· Strong documentation skills and communication skills
· Collaborative, proactive and solution-oriented individual
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description