Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, the Director, M&A Integrations will design and implement an Integration strategy to support Green Thumb’s M&A activity. The role will be the day-to-day point of contact for all things related to integration: understanding the acquisition strategy, establishing the overall integration process design, change management with each department, mechanics and protocols to be followed by all team members. The role will be responsible for coordinating, planning, problem solving and implementing all requirements to achieve integration and business results. As a member of the strategy team, you will partner closely with cross-functional leaders to lead and support organizational buy-in and integration of new businesses into our One GTI Culture. Your attention to detail, commitment to partnership, and understanding of organizational interdependencies will support the growth and evolution of Green Thumb in the rapidly evolving and dynamic cannabis marketplace. You are a project manager and change agent at heart and excel in earning and creating buy-in, project planning, and bringing creative solutions to keeping a high growth company organized.
This leader brings a strong background and interest in joining the Green Thumb’s high-growth, public company. Our company has a capable and diverse team of employees across our manufacturing, retail, and shared service groups who have joined us through organic growth and acquisition. The Director of Integrations is responsible for being a strategic partner to our scaling business and dedicated to deploying integration strategies for Green Thumb. This is an amazing opportunity for a leader to create and execute an innovative program to support Green Thumb’s ongoing growth goals.Responsibilities
- Learn the Green Thumb operating systems and key leadership stakeholders across the company’s three dynamic business units: shared services, retail and manufacturing to build integration plans for each target acquisition
- Play critical role in project & resource planning to integrate systems, standards, and protocols across the company to help achieve business results
- Day-to-day lead and point of contact for all things related to strategic integration: collaboratively establishing the overall integration process design, workflow, and resource requirements
- Build strong relationships across all areas of the Green Thumb business. Obtain buy-in and collaboration amongst cross-functional teammates and clearly communicate M&A Integrations initiatives
- Develop, implement, and manage various processes that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of acquisition integrations.
- Track project performance and analyze progress of tasks across all participants to accomplish short- and long-term goals
- Navigate change! - This is the cannabis frontier, there will be twists and turns and possibilities within the M&A environment that we haven’t even imaged yet, but you can help us figure it out.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of experience in a strategic M&A integrations function with proven track record of successful integration activity including complex technical systems and people integration
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams and work presenting to internal stakeholders
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams
- Strong project management skills
- Proven change management experience
- Experience working with hourly workforce, manufacturing industry, and CPG industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to influence and confidently interface with all levels of the organization
- Highly motivated, self-directed and passionate about our people and our company but the ability to remain objective, emotionless, and rationale
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb
- Must have a solid understanding of the Cannabis laws, rules and regulations and passion to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws.
- Must pass any and all required background checks