Director of Operations at Enova
Reports to Senior Director, Business
Are you fully engaged at work?
Think back to your last job. Did your work ever feel...less than challenging? Enova team members don’t have that problem. We’re regularly solving complex problems that directly impact the business and help grow our skills at the same time. When we talk to our team members, they tell us they’ve broken through personal and professional barriers thanks to the mission-driven work they’re tackling and the support from their manager and team. Where else can you level up your skills by working on fresh, interesting challenges every day? We want to celebrate your wins with you. This is the core of Enova.
About the Role:
At Enova, we have a strong emphasis on customer first and operations excellence. The Director of Operations manages and optimizes operations of the contact center function. The position is responsible for building a world-class contact center team, ensuring an efficient and consistent set of processes and procedures, and driving initiatives that create best-in-class customer experience. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through driving people development programs, enhancing employee engagement, knowledge, skills, and morale.
The Director of Operations will be measured by the organization’s ability to provide high quality services, increased use of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of performance metrics. The Director of Operations will execute Enova’s vision for operations to ensure the contact center meets customer and organization needs and continually engage in leading and inspiring the team in implementing best practices.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently drive day-to-day operations within the contact center
- Champion contact center best practices and understand Enova’s unique business needs to advance Enova’s vision for its contact center
- Develop strategies to ensure the customer experience in the contact center is consistent with overall company strategy and values, and drive initiatives that maintain this alignment
- Work with operational teams, IT leadership, Strategy and Operations, and Product Management to optimize and integrate the technology required to support the contact center
- Develop, implement and maintain effective Workforce Management (WFM) and Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
- Maintain close, collaborative relationships with groups across the organization including business teams, IT and Business Intelligence.
- Develop communication mechanisms for sharing KPIs and strategic initiatives within the contact center with key organizational stakeholders to ensure alignment and transparency
- Responsible for contact center operating budget as it relates to staffing and incentives
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, performance standards, staffing levels and supervision
- Foster a teamwork environment that promotes collaboration and develops talent
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of leadership experience in a contact center environment; minimum of 5 years leading multiple functions within contact center
- Proven track record of managing complex, highly technical projects across functions and business
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, develop, and implement metrics and process enhancements that ensure key performance indicators are aligned with desired outcomes
- Strong leadership, mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage groups and individuals at various levels
- Experience in world-class contact center transformation process
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.