Director of Operations
Data quality is our mission. We are looking for a Director of Operations to develop best in class processes and operational performance metrics (KPIs). We will focus on continuous improvement strategies, developing new capabilities and measuring team performance. This role will require overseeing the Operations team, improving processes and working with cross functional stakeholders to drive improvements and expand capabilities.
The Director of Operations will be expected to work with Product Development and Software Development teams to plan for new products, assist with innovation projects, and ensure there is collaboration and coordination between operations and commercial teams. This role will also be responsible for the implementation of new processes and ensuring standard operating procedures and metrics are in place.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and able to work with associates at all levels within the organization, work with urgency, foster team work, build a high-performance team and advocate quality and data integrity across all processes.
This role will be based in Syndigo’s Lisle office.
- Maintain adherence to operating efficiency and customer service goals
- Inspire and motivate team members to improve performance
- Productivity improvement experience with Six Sigma, lean manufacturing and/or other approaches that lead to productivity, quality, and data delivery improvements
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems, as well as leading others to improve troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Business Process Re-engineering – rethink current approaches and redesign workflows to improve quality, timeliness and manage costs
- As needed communicates with clients on projects and improvement opportunities
- Resolves problems in a timely manner and thoroughly troubleshoots scenarios
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years work experience proven track record of leadership in a growth-oriented data operations role
- Experience working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Above average analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Very comfortable and passionate with the use of technology