ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Director, Partner Programs role reports to the Vice President, ISV, Technology Alliances, & Strategic Programs and is part of Alliances and Channel Ecosystem (ACE) organization and will be responsible for the overall design, implementation, optimization, and success of the Partner Program. The key outcome of the Partner Program is to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $10B and beyond via our Partner ecosystem. You will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ is synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our partners in a designated region/country/area.
The Director, Partner Programs is responsible for ensuring that ServiceNow’s key core Partner Programs (Resale/Systems Integrator/Technology/Service Provider) are designed and executed cohesively to deliver a consistent, standardized, and equitable experience to all partner participants. This role will work cross-functionally to continue to enhance existing core programs to help drive business strategies and priorities, reduce business risk, increase operational efficiencies, and decrease the friction of doing business with ServiceNow. The Director, Partner Programs achieves these outcomes by leveraging the portfolio of Partner Program policies, guidelines, partner performance assessment methodologies and benefits used to govern, assess, reward and showcase partners within the ecosystem.
What you get to do in this role:
· Drive Partner Program annual and ad-hoc policy updates which incorporate cross-functional input and objectives
· Build and lead high-performing and highly engaged teams
· Drive key conversations with senior ACE, Operations, IT and Marketing leaders to define strategic business case and measurable benefits for each core Partner Program
· Engage and collaborate with all Partner Program stakeholders, including internal teams partner marketing, legal, enablement and participant partners in Program
· Develop and socialize each core Partner Program strategy and roadmap with key stakeholders
· Drive adoption and success of core Partner Programs
· Develop and deliver core Partner Program messaging to Partners as necessary and required
In order to qualify for and be successful in this role, you should have:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
· 5-10 years’ experience developing and delivering partner programs in Resale, Systems Integrator, Technology and/or Service Provider routes-to-market
· Demonstrated ability to drive leadership meetings with senior leaders and solid experience in decision making
· Excellent communication and influencing skills, problem solving, conflict resolution management, active listening, time management and interpersonal skills
· Experience in working with partner ecosystems, including account and product management teams
· Strong people skills, with distinctive ability to motivate and influence people in a heavily matrixed organization.
· Prior experience establishing trusted relationships with current and prospective clients as well as internal teams
· The ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
· Experience driving a customer success focus and influence in a “win as a team” environmen
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.