Director of Professional Services
Director of Professional Services
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for an uplifting Director of Professional Services. Is it you?
A hands-on leader, you excel at project and risk management, for yourself as well as your team. You understand the evolving stages of a SaaS business and have experience leading SaaS services practices. You enjoy overseeing a team and know how to create alignment with the strategic vision of clients. Improving processes for client on-boarding, communication, and product feedback is right in your wheelhouse, and you’re confident taking on the challenge.
Here’s what a Director of Professional Services does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Set strategic direction and drive operational excellence for implementation and software project management services
- Establish operating practices to address scalability, while working closely to develop better hand-offs and interfaces with Product, Delivery, and Client Success teams
- Guide the on-boarding of new clients and partners
- Work closely with Sales and Client Success teams to help close business, grow Professional Services revenue through expansion of use, and streamline processes within Professional Services
- Develop and/or maintain department procedures, metrics, and key performance indicators to measure operations and improvement targets, and to support changing business requirements
- Manage, maintain, and implement data providers’ connections, updates, and requests
- Manage the Professional Services practice to an agreed-upon set of metrics, and help set the vision for its evolution
- Lead from the front and provide hands-on management and oversight for your team
- Develop and invest in a high-energy, global team
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent—or combination of business degree with technical experience.
- 10+ years of demonstrated management experience in an enterprise software environment, including SaaS, delivering to large, complex enterprise customers.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Proven, hands-on experience successfully implementing SaaS and/or enterprise software applications in complex, data-rich environments (strong preference for experience in healthcare and/or wellness).
- Excellent people-management skills with the ability to lead collaboration across functions and organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills to unique situations.
- Strong operational management, project management, consulting, and process improvement skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Other duties as assigned by management or required by the organization.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office with casual attire
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, organic fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid time off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid sick time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- ...and we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.