Director of Services at Fusion Risk Management
The Director of Professional Services will have overall responsibility in leading a growing 20+ Professional Services team implementing large engagements for sophisticated enterprise clients.
- Have a bias to action focused on people, process, partners, and customers
- Build and maintain a collaborative working relationship with Sales leadership
- Determine strategic and tactical operational plans relating to solution delivery, set KPIs and measurable objectives for the organization and individuals.
- Collaborate with Sales and Sales Operations staff to complete project estimates, statements of work, and other documents or tasks as needed to shorten and/or close the sales cycle
- Build effective long-term business relationships with stakeholders at key customers and internally;
- Manage the P&L for a complete book of business including billings, margin, delivery quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain talent by recruiting, training, and developing top leadership and individual contributors; set individual objectives, regular coaching, and career development discussions;
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, service products and tools in support of delivery
- Provide management and oversight of engagements and staffing including assignments, capacity planning, budget and risk mitigation, quality of deliverables, and KPI achievement
- Handle process escalations, deep dive into problem solving with the team, perform root cause analysis and damage control
- Maintain reporting on status of customer engagements, attainment against organization KPIs, key org development initiatives
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proven experience to make an immediate impact
- Captain and mentor an experienced PS team implementing the Fusion Framework system for enterprise clients in regulated sectors like Financial Services
- 6+ years of experience demonstrating management and leadership in growing and managing a successful professional services team within the software landscape.
- Strong business and financial acumen, demonstrated history of achieving targets in all aspects of delivery financial management including budgeting, forecasting, bookings and revenue.
- Proven track of record in managing complex software implementation and project delivery with enterprise customers.
- Proven experience creating and delivering technically sound, deliverable, and competitive solutions to customer business objectives.
- Strong operational management, people management, consulting, and process improvement skills.
- Understanding of the SFDC landscape is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, and ability to interact and communicate with all levels of an organization, including C-level executives and other stakeholders.
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships.
- Experience working within a matrix software business, with proven ability to engage with a broad and diverse internal stakeholder base.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.