Director, Strategic Operations
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Director of Strategic Operations to join our rapidly growing Data Partnerships team.
What You’ll Do
- Manage core data partners, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure continuous alignment and attainment of all contracted milestones
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to support end-to-end process from data receipt to export
- Lead interdisciplinary teams to deliver health economics and outcomes analysis projects to research partners
- Engage extensively with industry partners to understand research needs, develop project specifications, define trial cohorts, and actively manage project execution
- Bring the voice of the customer to internal discussions
- Partner with Tempus data science teams to analyze clinical data and determine key outcomes and endpoints
- Deep knowledge and experience in research and/or clinical data
- Experience working closely with Pharmaceutical companies, Biotechnology companies and Contract Research Organizations to design and implement research programs
- Experience working directly with C-Level Executives and the ability to effectively communicate project updates
- Ability to dig into clinical data and excellent attention to detail
- 4-8 years of customer-facing experience with increasing responsibilities
- Hands-on experience working with clinical trial or real-world evidence datasets
- PhD is strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Experience building a program from the ground up.