Director, Strategic Partnerships at Grubhub
We’re looking for a Director, Strategic Partnerships to manage and grow key existing partnerships across multiple areas of Grubhub’s business. This is a great opportunity to own and manage cross-functional partnerships with third parties, including Food Service Providers and payment processors; and actively identify growth opportunities in those partnerships that unlock new orders on our platform.
This is a senior-level role that requires comfort and aptitude in forming productive relationships with C-level business partners. You’re a dealmaker and a thought leader. You’re a self-starter with amazing cross-functional management skills and the ability to proactively get involved in all aspects of the company. You know what’s going on in the product. You understand how we make decisions.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Manage existing strategic partnerships and extract untapped value through new, innovative initiatives that increase the acquisition of new diners and orders
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, and operations teams to gather internal feedback and bring new partnership ideas to the table
- Prove economics behind early stage programs
You Should Have
- 10+ years’ experience in business development/partnerships/sales in relevant industries
- Proven experience managing large, strategic partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to significantly increase top line revenue and volume accounts
- Ability to operate independently to achieve critical business goals