Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
The Director of Strategic Platform Initiatives is responsible for the program management and coordination of the migration of project44 customers from sunset platforms to the primary p44 platform after acquisitions or the release of new non-backward compatible platform upgrades. The Director will build a team that will inventory platforms, capabilities, product gaps and impacted customers, build a project plan and coordinate across Product, Engineering, Customer Success and the rest of the organization to align customers with our strategic platform. The Director will track progress of all platform sunset activities and customer migration progress and report to the project leadership team on a regular basis.
- Platform Portfolio Management
- Maintain inventory of various technology system platforms
- Perform capability gap analysis across platforms
- Track customer usage of features and consolidation requirements
- Technology Acquisition Evaluation
- Align with Product Strategy to identify system sunset roadmaps after acquisitions
- Build plan for migration of customers from sunset system to target system
- Platform Development Oversight
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to close feature gaps or introduce capabilities for smooth platform transitions
- Provide requirements and prioritization oversight for a dedicated engineering team supporting the platform transition process
- Customer Success Change Management Support
- Work Closely with Customer Success on customer communication
- Actively support the transition of customers from sunset platforms to target platforms
- Executive Program Reporting
- Regularly report on Program Progress to leadership team
- Aggressively manage Risks and Timelines
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.