Director of Technical Support Engineering at Bringg
At Bringg, we’re passionate about helping retailers and logistics providers scale up and optimise their businesses. We are helping Fortune 1000 companies transform the way they fulfil, with a customer-centric obsession. Supply chains, last mile and customer fulfilment have long been the most expensive and painful area for any business to modernise. If this challenge excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “to help companies scale up and optimize their customer experiences and logistics operations”. Bringg’s cloud platform connects, automates and orchestrates supply chain technology, people and providers, making innovative delivery and fulfillment models accessible and valuable to everyone.
We strive to inspire ourselves, our customers, our partners and even the market to be more.
We help brands quickly scale up their business in an increasingly competitive world, with new fulfillment and delivery models that are optimized for greater cost efficiency and exceptional customer experiences. Together, we will continue to differentiate, meet increasing demand, and make an impact wherever our technology helps people.
Bringg is mission critical to our customers. As part of our Customer Engagement and Advocacy organisation you will be key to ensuring the lasting success of our customers helping to remove any roadblocks to value creation and also ensuring that our customers are always able to deliver to their customers.
What you’ll be responsible for:
This is a senior-level role for someone capable of owning and scaling Bringg’s 24x7 Global Customer Support organization. You will play an integral role in defining and executing our strategy for providing world class service to customers with every interaction. From resolving general inquiries to troubleshooting complex technical issues, you and your team will partner with a variety of internal stakeholders to address all customer needs in a timely manner, build and optimize ticket flows and procedures, and provide regular operations reports to a cross-functional team on a monthly basis.
Most importantly, you will set the foundation for long-term, successful customer relationships that rely on Bringg’s technology and future innovation to grow their business.
What you'll work on:
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and coaching a global team of Customer Support Engineers and Managers
- Developing and publishing policies and standard operating procedures for the Customer Support organization
- Creating and maintaining knowledge base documentation, as well as support playbooks and macros, for the Bringg solution
- Ensuring that all Bringg customers are delighted with the service provided by the support team, as measured by customer satisfaction surveys
- Optimizing ticket flows, procedures, and tools used for tracking and responding to customer issues
- Defining and maintaining SLAs for all issue types and priorities, handling critical escalations, and providing incident reports to customers
- Reporting regularly to internal stakeholders on customer support operations and ticket metrics
What you will bring to “Bringg”:
- 10+ years experience in B2B customer service or support roles ideally within SAAS / logistics organizations
- 7+ years of managerial experience, preferably managing managers
- Experience building and operating a 24x7 customer support organization servicing customers around the globe
- Knowledge of commonly used helpdesk software such as Zendesk, and JIRA
- You have a passion for enabling and motivating people to do their best work
- You work very well cross-functionally, and are able to think rigorously and make hard decisions and tradeoffs
- You have experience managing remote teams
- The ability to thrive on a fast pace environment with high level of autonomy and responsibilities
- Track record of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Bringg. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status