Director, Training Engagement @Scale at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Engagement & Recognition team is part of the larger Training and Certification Organization within ServiceNow. The wide variety of programs, events, and products we create have a profound global impact on the ServiceNow ecosystem and beyond. We have core values of collaboration, excellence, and growth.
We are looking for a Director, Training Engagement @Scale who sees the massive opportunity to bring ServiceNow training and skills to everyone. As ServiceNow continues to grow and scale, there continues to be a great need for people with ServiceNow knowledge.
This role will be the leader, visionary, and strategist of the Now Learning training platform, which gives people access to develop their capabilities and differentiate themselves through their skills and achievements. They will collaborate with our IT development partners on the roadmap, planning, and development of new features and capabilities. They will reach out to a broader network of stakeholders across Training, Certification, Brand, Marketing, Sales, Community, Design, and Evangelism.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead the [email protected] team of ~30 people in a global, remote, fast-paced, and innovative work environment
- Work across the organization to create delightful, differentiated, self-service, customer-centric experiences
- Create and manage the [email protected] budget and roadmap, collaborating closely with IT, curriculum development, certification, and training application development to launch and continuously enhance the online, self-service product
- Coordinate and manage the central plan for content management, process development, user experience, and recognition design
- Contribute to the design and execution of a pricing, licensing, and revenue model that aligns to corporate goals and the overall Customer Success portfolio
- Design and execute internal and external customer feedback loops to encourage rapid iteration, experimentation, and innovation
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years working with cloud platform technologies and customers, preferably with training or implementation experience
- 10+ years in complex global product management with demonstrated cross-functional experience
- Demonstrated software/platform product management and product strategy
- Proven leadership skills for creating human-centric work teams
- Ability to influence and drive consensus for a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strong communication, analysis, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop comprehensive program parameters, project plans, and release roadmaps
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of the organization
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.