Director of Training at GoHealth
GoHealth is hiring a Director of Training. In this role, you will partner with our strategic sales leadership, operations team and other partners to implement the onboarding of GoHealth new sales managers and insurance sales agents that support several lines of our health tech business. You will provide leadership to our learning labs and nesting teams. You will also support projects related to new carrier implementations, improve processes, provide transparent reporting, and expedite the speed at which agents become ready to sell (RTS). You will report to the VP of Operational Excellence.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Lead a team of senior managers who oversee the training and continuing education of staff in multiple GoHealth programs including our Medicare, Telecare and Tier 1 Support teams.
- Promote strategies to improve training processes with the goal of achieving team members with great sales and customer experience skills.
- Collaboration with operations and program leadership to support best practice plans to ensure exceptional customer experience and sales,
- Communicate ready to sell (RTS) strategies to program leadership and train new leaders on their role in the training process.
- Work with the GoHealth tech team to create processes to ensure ready to sell agents have the appropriate access to GoHealth systems.
- Ensure the successful onboarding of new carrier relationships by partnering with the Business Development team to establish processes, determine service level agreements, exchange data and provide status reporting so GoHealth can achieve established sales targets.
- Ensure new hire training curriculum measures the candidate experience and effectiveness of such training activities.
- Provide reporting that track candidates in every phase of the learning and nesting process to better estimate time to RTS.
- Develop a training team to use tools like the learning management system and the onboarding process and ensure a good candidate experience.
- All other duties as assigned
Skill & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in the licensing or insurance industry
- 3 + years of leadership experience with a large team (virtual leadership experience is a plus)
- Improve projects processes
- Foster cross-departmental relationships and influence partners
- Convey and influence improved strategic decisions across our organization
- Demonstrate logical and decision thought while having the ability question norms
- Experience creating analytics interpretation and management
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.