We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing the company’s disaster recovery and business continuity program. The manager will support all activities necessary to enable the company to prepare for and respond to a business interruption. The role will collaborate with key stakeholders throughout Relativity to evolve disaster recovery and business continuity maturity and increase RelativityOne effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Develops and implements the disaster recovery and business continuity strategy
- Coordinates and mentors Engineering and Information Technology team members on the creation and maintenance of DR and BC plans
- Oversees the planning, coordination, scheduling, and execution of business continuity exercises to validate the DR plans
- Recommends and assists in the implementation of risk mitigation procedures
- Collaborates to define, document, and plan for SLA, RPO, RTO, and availability requirements
- Collaborates with Engineering and Information Technology to identify and remediate gaps with the architecture to meet the SLAs
- Formulates procedures and tools for automating and streamlining key DR activities
- Facilitates continuous improvement of the DR program ensuring processes and practices are current
- Participates in compliance efforts, including ISO, SOC2, FedRAMP
- 5+ years of experience managing IT Disaster Recovery and/or Business Continuity,
- Successful track record leading moderately complex technology organizations through actual and practiced disaster scenarios
- 5+ years of IT experience in a technical operational role
- Process management experience focused on Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- General understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Engineering
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority
- Ability and interest in working in a 24/7 global support environment
- Process Management experience
- Experience working in a Cloud technology environment
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.