About the role:
We're looking for passionate, reliable, & solid city route drivers who have a clean driving record to provide healthy food to our locations. Deliveries start early! So you'll need to be comfortable driving at night, most routes start between 9:00 pm and 9:00 am
Openings for both Chicago & Milwaukee drivers.
Check out this video for more on the role: http://farmersfridge.skillscoutapp.com/jobs/28
What will you do?
- Correctly fill our fridges with product, keeping the machines clean and properly stocked.
- Interact with customers on your vending route while always providing a great experience for them.
- Manage inventory by keeping accurate records in a handheld computer
What must you have?
- A good driving record and valid driver's license
- Authorization to work in the U.S. with a valid Social Security number
- Physically be able to move up and down, including bending and lifting frequently
- We're a team so we need to be able to work together and always be able to depend on each other.
- This is a fast-paced position, so you have to be organized, sharp and be able to approach the job in a very orderly way.
- Have enough hustle to move at least 50 salad trays per day
- Always be happy and kind when interacting with customers
- Be able to learn our technology and use a handheld computer
- Ideally one (1) year as a delivery driver
- A valid driver's license with an excellent driving record
- Farmer's Fridge will provide training on all job details
- Traditional Benefits -- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Competitive starting salary & room for advancement
- Spontaneous company events and community service activities
- Work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food at the utmost convenience.
*Benefits apply to full time employees only.
About Farmer's Fridge
At Farmer's Fridge, we're committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you're passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below.