Early Morning Chat Representative
Why work for Enova?
We value putting the customer first, and on average, over 90% of our customers are satisfied with the service they received and would recommend our products to a friend. That’s all due to our excellent Customer Service team, but we need your help to make our team even stronger!
With career development opportunities and employee recognition programs, we give you the resources necessary to own your career. The successful candidate will have a genuine enthusiasm for providing a great customer experience, will possess excellent decision making skills, and is someone who is driven to succeed in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Must be available between the 2am - 12:30pm. Most shifts include one weekend day.
What you’ll do as a Chat Representative:
- Answer all chats and emails from customers to provide them with accurate product and service information
- Follow-up on all customer requests via phone, chat and email
- Provide loan extensions and process loan payments
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls, chats or issues
- Recommend process improvements
- Provide a high level of service to our callers to ensure they understand the loan process, and to create referrals
- Apply a professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Perform other functions as assigned by management
You’re right for this job if you have:
- High school diploma or GED
- A stable job history
- 40 WPM or faster typing speed
- Proven experience succeeding in a metrics-driven environment
- The ability to speak to prior goals and performance metrics
- Excellent professional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Show an unyielding commitment to a team and department through an excellent attendance record
- Ability to work independently
- Computer savvy (word processing, data entry, internet, spreadsheets
- Possess intermediate reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Access to reliable transportation and availability to work evening hours and some weekends
Pay and Benefits:
This position pays a base salary of $14 per hour plus $1.50 shift differential, and the opportunity to earn competitive incentives
Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire opportunities available!