Early Morning Collections Representative
Why work for Enova?
We value putting the customer first, and on average, over 90% of our customers are satisfied with the service they received and would recommend our products to a friend. That’s all due to our excellent Customer Service team, but we need your help to make our team even stronger!
With career development opportunities and employee recognition programs, we give you the resources necessary to own your career. The successful candidate will have a genuine enthusiasm for providing a great customer experience, will possess excellent decision making skills, and is someone who is driven to succeed in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
Are you excited about this opportunity? Read on...
What you’ll do as a Collections Representative:
- Take inbound calls, make outbound calls, or communicate via email to customers
- Apply a professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Set up arrangements for repayment on past due accounts
- Work customer collection issues
- Update customer information on accounts
- Communicate with other departments regarding special circumstances on customer accounts
- Perform other functions as assigned by management
You’re right for this job if you have:
- High school diploma or GED
- A stable job history
- One year of collections experience preferred but not required
- Proven experience succeeding in a metrics-driven environment
- The ability to speak to prior goals and performance metrics
- Excellent professional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Show an unyielding commitment to a team and department through an excellent attendance record
- Ability to work independently
- Computer savvy (word processing, data entry, internet, spreadsheets
- Possess intermediate reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Access to reliable transportation and availability to work evening hours and some weekends
Must be available between the hours of 2am to 12:30pm, some shifts require working on weekend days
Pay and Benefits:
This position pays a base salary of $14 per hour, $1.50 shift differential, plus the opportunity to earn competitive incentives
This is a full time, permanent position
175 W. Jackson, Chicago IL 60604
Enova is a multinational company based in Chicago, IL that uses technology to develop innovative financial products and services for individuals and businesses. We have unique technology, analytics and customer service capabilities that let us rapidly evaluate new data sources to offer consumers and small businesses the right amount of credit or financing when and how they want it.